Seriously how strange is this weeks haul? It's such a random mixture. A few things you must know:
2. It wasn't our normal Publix and they don't take Target as a competitor.
3. I had a $5/$40 Publix coupon that expired TODAY and I couldn't let it go to waste.
4. I thought we would be going before we ate, so I didn't bring any coupons for refrigerated items.
With all that said, I am planning to go again before this sale ends.
So here is what I got:
1 Mott's for Tots 64 oz Apple Juice @ BOGO $3.15
- $1/1 coupon found in box of Pampers
3 Peter Pan Peanut Butter @ BOGO $3.29
= $4.94 or $1.65 each
4 Advil Pain Relievers 50 ct. $4.99
- 2 $5/2 Publix Green Advantage Flyer
- 4 $2/1 peelie coupons on box (this store is NOT very couponed :])
= $1.96 or $0.49 each (I really needed these regardless if the peelie was on them)
8 Campbell's Great for cooking soups @ 10/$10
- 2 $2/4 Best Meals Happen at Home Publix email
- 2 $1/4 IP from Spaghetti-Os Facebook page (Here's a $0.40/3 Campbell's Condensed "Great for Cooking" soups)
= $2 or $0.25 each
4 Ragu sauces (these things are HUGE) @ BOGO $3.39
- 2 $1.50/2 Best Meals Happen at Home Publix email
= $3.78 or $0.95 each!
2 Beechnut stage 4 Fruities $0.99
- 2 $1/1 ANY Beechnut Stage 4 product IPs (reset)
- $5/$40 Publix coupon (mailed)
Order Total before taxes: $8.24
With Taxes: $10.19
Total Percentage Saved: 88%!!! :D