Check out these tooth-friendly tips for a cavity-free Halloween!
1. Check out products with xylitol as an alternative to sugary treats!
2. Hand out sugar-free candy to trick-or-treaters. You are still giving them a sweet treat, but without the cavities!
3. Host a Halloween party for a good cause benefitting a children’s charity. Everyone can bring a dollar for the charity and a healthy dish to eat at the party.
4. Dress up as the Toothfairy and give out multi-colored toothbrushes instead of candy this year.
5. For a healthy smile year round, remember to brush and floss twice a day and visit your dentist once every six months! For children ages 6 and up, use a fluoride rinse.
She can't do it alone!
It is hard to believe, but there are MILLIONS of at-risk kids that can't sleep at night, eat properly or even concentrate in school because of painful tooth decay. Without the financial resources for dental care or even a toothbrush or toothpaste, many of these kids find themselves caught in a downward spiral of pain and humiliation that affects them well into their adult lives. Tooth decay is preventable, yet it continues to hurt our most vulnerable children.
This Halloween, transform a kid's tears of pain into a healthy smile and hope for the future by participating in Trick or Treat for America's ToothFairy.
Your donation will go directly to helping children in need, and you can also be entered to win a Halloween Jack-o-Lantern bucket from SmileMakers filled with 144 toys!
Kids can get involved too and receive fun stickers and a certificate recognizing them as an Official ToothFairy Helper by the ToothFairy herself! Click here to set up your personal fundraising page, download your Halloween Fun activity calendar and more!
Enter to win some Sparx Candy of your own!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received free product in exchange for sharing this information. Open to US only. Must be 18+ to enter. Nanny to Mommy is not responsible for prize fulfillment.