Today, we had to go get my dog from my mom who watched him while we were in Florida (Thanks, Mom!) And then on the way home my hubby dropped me and Sweet Pea off at our local Publix and then he went home to drop the dog off THEN came back and picked us up. A LOT of running around but now everything is back to normal and we won't have to do that kind of driving for a while.
|With my babies, back home, safe and sound.|
Anyways, Publix is having some GREAT deals. Some ended today and some are just GREAT after coupons but alas most end Wednesday. So hurry and snag these deals for yourself if you are interested!
***Please Note: My Publix does HALF price BOGOs, they accept Target, Kroger, and Ingles coupons as their competitors, and they also double coupons. Per Publix's coupon policy, if you have a BOGO manu coupon, you are allowed to use a money off coupon on the one you have to buy unless otherwise stated.
I have set up direct links to the coupons when I could. I also use Facebook coupons and suggest getting one and just using it to print coupons if you don't want to be on Facebook. Please also be aware that you can print Coupons.com and Coupon Network coupons directly from my blog now! :)
Tyson Fun Nuggets on sale @ $4.99
Hormel Sliced Pepperoni @ $1.99
8 Betty Crocker Packaged Potatoes @ $1.55
- 8 $1/1 Stopping In, Stock Up Flyer (exp 9/30)
- 4 $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes from 9/9 SS
= $0.40 or $0.05 each!
4 Farm Rich Appetizers (Review and Giveaway Coming Soon! :]) @ BOGO $5.99
- 2 $3/2 Farm Rich Product IP (you can print 2 per zip code!: 90210, 63115, 85254, 14760 - I personally printed 3 but decided against using all the ink)
= $5.98 or $1.50 each
2 Gerber Graduates Melts @ 2/$5
- 2 $1/1 Gerber Yogurt Melts Snack IPs (this one has reset and I was able to print two from my one comp this time!)
= $3 or $1.50 each
6 Campbell's Chunky Soups @ BOGO $2.49
= $1.47 or $0.25 each
Publix Sharp Singles @ 2/$5
3 Pillsbury Grands Jr. Biscuit @ $1.49 (I got the wrong ones, the ones on sale are the regular Grands and they would be $0.25 each after coupons.)
= $1.67 or $0.56 each
4 Ben & Jerry's ice cream @ $1.15 (reg price)
- 2 $2/2 Ben & Jerry's or Starbucks items (no size restrictions), Best Meals Happen at Home email
= $0.60 or $0.15 each
4 Danimals Drinkable Yogurts @ BOGO $2.69 (My coupons were for the Crunchers but they were out so they let me substitute, remember to always ask for a raincheck! :])
- 4 $0.75/1 IPs
= $2.38 or $0.60 each
2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spreads BOGO @ $2.45
- $1/1 Promise, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Brummel & Brown or Country Crock Spread (45 oz.) Best Meals Happen at Home email (My Publix read this as the two pack is in ONE container, make sure to ask at your store)
= $0.55 MONEY MAKER!
3 Bailey's Coffee Creamer @ $2.19 (reg price)
- 3 $1/1 Bailey's Coffee Creamer from Yellow Advantage Flyer
= $1.62 MONEY MAKER!
2 Pace Picante Salsa @ BOGO $2.79
- 2 $0.40/2 from 8/26 SS
Mount Olive Pickles @ BOGO $2.39
- $1/1 8/26 SS (regional coupon)
Publix Whole Milk
= $3.39 (Not a good price)
2 Nature's Own Butterbread @ BOGO $2.95
2 Publix Italian Salad Blends @ 2/$4
Minus $5 off $40 Publix Coupon mailed
Total Spent after tax and coupon savings = $33.99
Total Savings = $97.10
Percentage Saved = 74% Savings!
So how did you do? At the bottom of this post is a place for you to show your own brag worthy purchases! If you don’t have a blog or vlog, feel free to leave a comment on this post letting me know how you did shopping this week! Also don't forget to enter my giveaways. :)