1. Mop the floors in the kitchen and bathroom.
2. laundry (if I don't put it here, it won't get done)
3. dishes (which makes me think, it's almost lunch time.)
There are also a few things that need to be done before the baby comes. Hopefully I'll plan one each month and they will all get done. :]
1. Finish painting the spare bedroom and hall way. (I mean it's been almost 3 years!) I'm not sure yet if we are going to use this as the nursery or not. Whichever room we choose we need to put a ceiling fan in. But I want all the painting done!
2. get a contract on the house for an exterminator
3. clean carpets or get them cleaned
4. fix dish washer or buy new one
5. fix laundry room doors. (They are off their hinges and need a part to be put back on.)
6. clean garage (this may be a multiple day project)
I'm going to start to try doing this:
Seems like a good idea and maybe can help me get off my butt and get things done! :]