Amber at Viva Veltoro recently had the opportunity to try two Joovy high chairs: the newly redesigned Nook and Foodoo! She loved both of them but for very different reasons. You can see her full reviews of the Joovy Nook and Joovy Foodoo to get a better idea of which high chair would work best for your family. We've teamed up with some of our favorite bloggers to offer you a chance to win YOUR choice of the Nook or Foodoo in black!
Joovy Nook High Chair
Here are some details about the Nook from the Joovy website:
Say hello to a new tradition in high chairs! The Nook uses a swing-open tray to simplify mealtime. This fantastic high chair features a large swing-open tray that operates with a one-hand motion without having to use two hands or line up cumbersome rails. Mom or dad can easily hold their child while operating the tray and there is no need to remove dishes from the tray before taking the child out of the chair. Simply swing the tray open, unbuckle your child and off you go to the next task. This feature makes your kitchen feel larger than it is. Folding the high chair and putting it in the pantry or kitchen nook makes your kitchen larger too.
- The Nook has a swing-open tray that operates with a one-hand motion, without having to use two hands or line up cumbersome rails. Includes dishwasher-safe insert.
- Adjustable Tray has four depth adjustments for additional space as your child grows.
- The leatherette is easy to wipe down and we have eliminated most nooks and crannies.
- Roomy enough to accommodate children from six months to 50 pounds.
- Even with the tray on, the Nook has an incredibly compact, one-hand fold. Perfect for trips, picnics or grandmas.
- No assembly required
Open size: 40.5 x 32.5 x 23.8 in Folded size: 23.8 x 9 x 28.5 in Tray Size: 21 in Wide High chair weight: 15.4 lbs
Joovy Foodoo High Chair
Here are some details about the Foodoo from the Joovy website:
Newborn ready, the Foodoo allows baby to be with you in the kitchen from day one.As baby grows, the Foodoo grows with him up to 50 lbs. Easy height and recline adjustments make meals comfortable at any table. Infants and newborns can join the family tableside in the fully reclined Foodoo. Five seat recline positions allow for use with baby from day one. Perfect for sleeping baby and convenient first feedings, the Foodoo adjusts to a more upright position as baby begins to sit up. Baby will be comfortable in the deluxe leatherette seat which is soft and padded. This easy-to-clean seat is a breeze to wipe down after meals and snacks. As baby starts to explore solids, the large adjustable tray works with a one-hand motion and provides a great surface for sampling new foods. The tray includes a dishwasher-safe insert which makes for easy clean ups. It’s easy to move from room to room without scratching floors with two rubber front wheels and non-slip rubber pads.
- Deluxe padded seat is soft and holds a child from infancy up to 50 lbs
- 8 adjustable height positions to fit any table
- Feed baby from birth to 4 years of age with 5 reclining positions
- Adjustable 2-position tray with dishwasher-safe insert
- Move easily from room to room with high-quality rubber wheels
- Footrest adjusts to 2 positions as your child grows
- Standing fold for easy storage
Maximum child weight: 50 lbs Open size: 27.5 x 21 x 42 in Folded size: 21 x 15 x 36.6 in High chair weight: 26 lbs
One lucky reader will win their choice of either the Nook or Foodoo in black!
Open to the US only, ages 18 and up. Ends 11/25/16 at 11:59 PM EST. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited.