Welcome to the Zipadee-Zip Giveaway,
hosted by Housewife on a Mission and sponsored by Sleeping Baby!
Has your baby out grown the swaddle and now you're nervous about putting your baby down without swaddling, because you know he/she can't sleep without it? Have you been told that once your baby starts rolling over, it's no longer safe to swaddle? But what are you supposed to do when that's the only way your baby will fall asleep? Well...I'm excited to introduce you to Zipadee-Zip. It's a sleep sack that will help your baby with the swaddle transition once they have outgrown swaddling... and get this, your baby can roll over in it. You have to check out the videos on the website zipadeezip.com you will be amazed!
Here are 7 Amazing Uses for the Zipadee-Zip:
1. Sleep – Aids the swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
2. Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides… so you can keep your baby’s nap schedule going even on trips!
3. Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
4. Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
5. Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and momma!
6. Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
7. MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or from the rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest!
Looks like a great product, right? Head on over to Sleeping Baby's website to see all the great patterns and prints they offer for both girls and boys! You and your baby will both be happy you chose Zipadee-Zip to help them during the swaddle transition!
Now for the giveaway!
Stephanie, the creator of the Zipadee-Zip has generously offered to give away THREE Zipadee-Zip's to our readers!
Open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+ and ends on 7/24/15 at 11:59PM EST
Enter using the simple Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
*Disclosure: Housewife on a Mission and participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment to winners. Winners will be drawn at random then emailed and will have 48 hours to respond to claim prize. If no response is given, another winner will be chosen. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and any other social media are not affiliated with this giveaway.