"The Diono Radian®RXT Carseat is an amazing addition to any family who loves to travel. The installation is so very easy, and the comfort of the memory foam will help to keep your little bundle of joy comfy and safe. Diono offers a wonderful selection of convertible car seats as well as booster seats, all of which offer "Safety in Style"." To read the the full review on the Diono Radian®RXT Carseat by StellarManicMommy2, you can read it HERE. This car seat is easy to fold to make moving it easier. You are also able to add travel straps so that you can take it with you on a flight for your next vacation, business trip, or conference. The Radian is also an FAA approved car seat.
Information directly from the website: The Radian®RXT Car Seats are designed with your child's security and safety as top priorities. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20 - 80 lbs in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- Booster mode from 50 - 120 lbs (40 to 57 inches)
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
So lets get to the good part shall we! The Giveaway!
Diono has so graciously donated a Radian RXT Car seat for w giveaway prize! This means ONE lucky winner will win their very own car seat, and be able to choose which color they want. This Car seat is being featured on the Top Child Products of 2015, along with tons of other great items for your infants to teens. Click on the picture below to visit our Virtual Guide!