I don't know about your house, but ours is so DRY during the cooler winter months. Between the Christmas tree and the fires in the fireplace, all the moisture seems to get sucked up. Maybe that's why my skin is always so dry? I am a huge fan of humidifiers during this time of year not only because it's so dry, but also because I think they help when the kids get colds. Which right they can't catch a BREAK! They just keep passing this yuck back and forth.
I recently had the opportunity to review the Luma Comfort HC12B Humidifier. I've actually been using it in our home for a while now and we’ve been extremely happy with it. I love the style, the ease of use, and what it does for the quality of the air in our home. I was impressed with Luma Comfort as a company as well as with the range of products they offer.
When the box arrived at my home, I was able to get the humidifier up and running in just a matter of minutes. There’s nothing complicated about it – you just simply have to decide if you want a long or short profile, fill the tank with water, and turn it on! The sleek design of this unit is perfect for small spaces, and I like the way it blends in with my furniture. This HC12B Humidifier comes with a remote that makes it easy to turn it on and off, as well as to change the mist setting. And it truly is "whisper quiet".
Besides being stylish and quiet, there other GREAT features:
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill (and the unit will beep to let you know when it’s low on water)
- Sleek vase design fits in with any decor style and has 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort (especially when winter colds bring on congestion)
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
You can buy the Luma Comfort HC12B Humidifier is on Amazon.com for $139.99. Also make sure to connect with Luma Comfort on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Do you use a humidifier during the winter? Do you use a humidifier when you get a cold? What do you think of this Luna Comfort humidifier?