I am a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam. I received complimentary items to share this post, but all opinions are my own.
Holiday season is just around the corner, but it's not the nation's favorite food holiday that has us day dreaming about mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. This month we're all about Friendsgiving, a popular take on Thanksgiving when friends come together to celebrate good food and great company.
Whether you're planning a Friendsgiving feast or sticking to your traditional Thanksgiving routine, show your kids why friends are worth being thankful with picks from Netflix. Explore lessons about friendship from a few of the greatest duos, including Rory and Lorelai, Charlotte and Wilbur, and Bob and Larry, whose all-new Netflix original, "VeggieTales in the House," starts streaming Nov. 26.
20 Dynamic Duos
For the Little Kids:
1. Bob and Larry: VeggieTales in the House
2. Bert and Ernie: Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends
3. Bo and Dezzy: Bo on the Go!
4. Justin and Olive: Justin Time
5. Tod and Copper: The Fox and the Hound 2
6. Clifford and Elizabeth: Clifford
For the Big Kids:
1. Phineas and Ferb
2. Shaggy and Scooby: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. Vada and Thomas: My Girl
4. Martin and Chris: Wild Kratts
5. Finn and Jake: Adventure Time
6. Mario and Luigi: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
7. Charlotte and Wilbur: Charlotte's Web
Plus some for Mom & Dad:
1. Rory and Lorelai: Gilmore Girls
2. Schmidt and Nick: New Girl
3. Ted and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
4. Liz and Jack: 30 Rock
5. Walter and Jesse: Breaking Bad
6. Mulder and Scully: The X-Files
7. Wayne and Garth: Wayne's World
How are you celebrating Friendsgiving? Don't forget, FRIENDS - all 10 seasons - is coming to Netflix on January 1st, 2014! Is this list missing any? What are some of your favorite "Dynamic Duos"?
Disclosure: I am a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam. I received a free yearly subscription of service plus an iPad mini to stream. Although I received free products, all opinions are my own.