We have been a huge fan of P&G products in our home for a long time. Tide is the only laundry detergent that my husband and SweetPea can use on their sensitive skin. Hubby can only use Old Spice deodorant. And Pampers are our top choice brand of disposable diapers.
Have you seen the amaziness of Noelle Pikus Pace? I love her story. She is a Pampers mom like me. P&G is sponsoring the Olympic Games and are offering some GREAT deal at Babies-R-Us right now!
Babies "R" Us offers:
From Friday 1/17 through Monday 1/20
Receive $15 off when you buy 2 value boxes of Pampers diapers (78ct. or higher) in store only.
From 1/31/14 - 2/22/14
FREE Pampers wipes (168-192ct, $7.39 value) when you buy any two select P&G items.
Choose two from the following:
- Pampers mega packs of diapers & Easy-Ups training pants (28-78ct, reg $18.99)
- Bounty 12ct paper towels (reg $19.99)
- Charmin 30ct toilet tissue (reg $19.99)
- Dreft laundry detergent (50oz or higher, reg $14.99 - $25.99)
- Tide laundry detergent (100oz or higher, reg $18.99 - $24.99)
- Duracell AA24pk batteries (reg $15.99)
Prize Pack Includes:
- Babies”R”Us/Toys”R”Us Coupon: Save $50 on your total purchase of P&G participating brands of $50 or more
- C.R. Gibson Precious Prints Frame
- C.R. Gibson Wonder First Year Calendar
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes (56ct)
- Duracell AA Batteries (4 pack)
- Bounty Regular Roll
- Dreft Sample
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please Vote For Us! :D