It's that time of year again! Are you making your list and checking it twice? I am going Black Friday shopping solo this year and you know Target is definitely one of my go to stops. I have some ideas of what to get the kiddos in my life, thanks to Target. How about you? Are you an out-of-the-loop aunt, uncle, or grandparent and have no idea what to get the littles in your life? Well I have made a cheat sheet just for you!
1. Board games or get up games like this Chasin' Cheeky Game. SweetPea has this game and it so much fun to watch her and her friend B run around chasing after him trying to put the rings on his tail.
2. How cute would this car be? My daughter has so much fun with these little cars now that she is old enough to push herself around the room. And with Minnie? What 3-year old little girl isn't a huge Mickey/Minnie Mouse fan?!
3. We are huge Disney Princess fans in this house, especially of Rapunzel. And music is so essential to a child's development. This little guitar would be perfect for any little budding star.
4. My niece would fall head over heels in love with this Barbie House! Could you imagine walking in the door with this? You would definitely be the cool aunt/uncle. ;)
5. This hoop is great because it encourages the kiddos to get off the couch and exercise! What a fun hoop! We had one of these growing up and they last FOREVER!
Don't forget to check out the full !
What are you getting your little ones for Christmas? Share and let the clueless relatives out! :)
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target.