Website - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Google+
I accepted to review Calorease before I found out I was pregnant. I love being a blogger and having a family lifestyle blog. This way I can share my husband's experience with Calorease, a weight loss management pill, with all of you. My husband has very busy lifestyle where he is always on the go and eating fatty meals. I try to provide healthier meals for him when he is home, but the reality is he works although he didn't loss a large amount of weight, 60+ hours every week. When he remembered to take Calorease before he ate, he didn't feel jittery which ones of his main concerns and why he was so nervous about taking it. He decided to have a turkey sandwich one day and took Calorease and I'm assuming he didn't eat enough fat that day, because he was very bloated, which Calorease notes as one of the side effects. I am excited to try Calorease for myself in order to lose the inevitable post-pregnancy weight. Below are some more specs on this awesome product, that doesn't claim to be a miracle weightloss drug, which I love.
Just the facts:
- It's easy to use Calorease. Simply take two tablets with a fat-containing meal three times a day. But stay consistent for the best results.
- If taken as recommended, results can be seen in about 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind that Calorease is not a license to overeat, nor is it a magic bullet for quick weight loss.
- There is no program or special diet involved with taking Calorease. A reasonable, balanced and nutritious fat-containing diet is recommended. Click here for sample meal plans.
- Calorease does not contain gluten, lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. It is naturally sourced from grain and is suitable for vegans.
- A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so it's easy to take on the go. A 90-tablet pack of Calorease retails for $29.99
Did you know?
It's understood that fiber can bind with dietary fat and prevent fat from being digested. But since most fibers bind fat at a 1:1 ratio, you would have to consume unrealistic amounts of ordinary fiber to gain any benefit--until now. The unique, pantented fiber in Calorease (FBCx) binds up to 9 times its weight in dietary fat, reducing up to 15,000 calories per month from a normal diet.
You can order your own Calorease, and as a special promotion for my readers, Calorease is offering up their 90-tablet pack for only $14.99! Here's how you can order, just visit calorease.com/buy and enter code 4MOMS.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC, or the manufacturer of the product.