Website - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
HALO Innovation’s SleepSack® wearable blankets have become the standard for hospital nurseries and parents alike. In fact, 1,000 hospital nurseries use the HALO SleepSack Swaddle instead of blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative. As your child grows from baby to toddler, HALO Innovations offers the SleepSack Early Walker and SleepSack Big Kids - now in a new lightweight- knit fabric. HALO SleepSack Early Walker and SleepSack Big Kids offer your child the warmth and security of a SleepSack so he can fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night as well as unique foot openings for more mobility when awake.
By making a purchase, you help support programs and research related to Sudden Infant death Syndrome. Here are some additional ways you can keep your baby safe while sleeping.
2. Use a firm mattress in a safety-approved crib.
3. Eliminate all soft and loose bedding from baby's crib, including bumpers, positioners and wedges.
4. Use the HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket instead of loose blankets in the crib.
5. Keep baby's face clear of coverings.
6. Make sure that your crib sheet fits snug on your crib mattress.
7. Never use and adult sheet on a crib mattress; it can come loose, your baby can become entangled and their breathing can become restricted.
8. Be aware of room temperature and clothing to ensure baby doesn't overheat.
9. Don't allow anyone to smoke around your baby.
10. Consider room sharing instead of bed sharing.
Sweet Pea always ends up kicking off the covers at night now that she is in her big girl bed. But lately it has been getting cold at night, so I am loving the HALO SleepSack. And I absolutely love watching Sweet Pea walk around in her Big Kid version. It has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to take this to Florida in a few weeks. We keep the air conditioner very cool when we are on vacation and I always worry about how cold she is at night that I will wake up every few hours and make sure she is covered up. But with the HALO Big Kids SleepSack Lightweight Knit Wearable Blanket I don't have to worry about it!
Did you know October is SIDS Awareness Month? For every NEW Facebook "like" Halo SleepSack gets during the month of October, they will donate $1 to SIDS Awareness.
So who wants to win a HALO SleepSack of their very own? One very lucky Nanny to Mommy reader will have the opportunity to win a HALO SleepSack of their choice! All you have to do is enter the RaffleCopter below. The only required entry to enter is to comment on this post, all other entries are extra! :) Open to US only, must be 18+ to enter. Nanny to Mommy is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
a Rafflecopter giveaway