This is how I feel this week. At least I didn't have to take both girls shopping this week. So how was your week?
Still no Poise at my store. :(
So didnt get any money makers. But a few things, I went to Publix twice (once HERE) and then Kroger. I also got some free MexAmerica products in the mail today for a product review so recipe to come soon! :)
There were some coupons that came out and I didn't get a chance to see them before I left, plus I went to Kroger for some essentials. I was planning on getting some more FREE Sunlight Dish Detergent but they were out, and also some more Muller FrutUp because it was SO good but I didn't have the coupons. :(
Again, I say, but apparently I can't listen to my own advice, anyways, always prepare for your grocery trip! :)
Saved 78% at Publix. Spent twice that at Kroger on practically nothing. :(
Publix Trip Today (What I got is in BOLD:
Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets, 11.3 to 15.66, BOGO $2.99
- 2 $1.00/1 Kraft First Taste E-Mail Coupon (check your account yours could be different)
- $1/2 VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS or Casserole Dinner Kits
= $1 or $0.50 each!
Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast, 9.5 to 12 7 oz, BOGO $2.89
- $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Frozen Bread or Rolls (Excludes frozen cake products)
= $0.45 each!
Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage, $2.99
- $2/1 Old Wisconsin Summer Sausage or Meat Snack Products (Bites or Sticks) Publix Coupon or in store sheet
- $1/1 Old Wisconsin, snack bites, sticks or summer sausage 12/09/2012 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
Wolf Brand Chili 15 oz
- $1/1 Wolf Brand Chili 15 oz Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Make it Italian” In-Ad Publix Coupon
- $0.40/1 Wolf Brand Chili 01/20/2013 SS Insert (exp 03/03/2013)
1 Wish Bone Dressing, 16 oz, BOGO $2.65
- 1 $0.50/1 Wish-Bone Western Dressing 01/27/2013 RP Insert (doubled)
- $0.50/1 Wish-Bone Salad Dressing
Kellogg’s Pop Tarts, 8 ct, 13.5 to 15.2 oz, 3/$5
- $1/3 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts or Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps (zip 77477)
- $1/3 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts or Pop-Tars Mini Crisps Target Coupon
- $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Oatmeal Delights Toaster Pastries, 8 ct+
- $0.50/1 Pop Tart ibotta Offer
= As low as $0.50 for ALL three after doubled coupon, store, and iBotta!
Fresh Express Salad Blends or Kit, BOGO $3.99
- $0.50/1 Fresh Express ibotta Offer
-$2/2 Fresh Express Salad, any AND Fresh Express Artisanal Salad – found on product peelie
2 Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb Mix, 6 oz, BOGO $2.99
- 2 $1/1 Kraft Fresh Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix
- $1/1 Kraft First Taste Cooking with Kraft IP
- $1/1 Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix 02/10/2013 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2013)
= $1 or $0.50 each! :)
2 Buitoni Pasta, 9 oz, BOGO $2.29
- $1/1 Buitoni, Refrigerated Pasta or Sauce 02/10/2013 SS Inserts (exp 03/23/2013)
- 2 $1/1 Buitoni Refrigerated Pasta or Sauce, create an e-card and send it
= $0.29 or $0.15 each! :)
2 Atkins Entrees, 7 to 9 oz, BOGO $3.99
-$1/1 Atkins, frozen meal 01/06/2013 SS Insert (exp 04/30/2013)
- 2 $2/1 Atkins Frozen Meals
8 Beech Nut Stage 2 Baby Food, 4 oz, 10/$4
- $1/10 Beech-Nut Baby Food, stage 2, 4 oz jar, PUBLIX COUPON Publix Booklet, So Much Love
- $1/3 any Beechnut items. (could be free with this IP)
- 1 $1.50/8 Publix Baby Club
- 1 $1/8 Beechnut any stage glass jars IP
= $0.70 or $0.09 each! :)
Huggies Pull Ups $9.99 (reg. price)
- 1 $2/1 in ad store coupon
- 1 $3/1 from Pull-Ups party
= $4.99!! Stock up price! ;)
So for the week I am at $27.05 for the week, making us under budget again! :)
Attention Fellow Bloggers/Vloggers!
Below is a linky for you to share, click HERE
to view where I link up my weekly savings and feel free to add your linky! :)
So how did everyone else do this week? No need for anything brag worthy, I care about your savings.
If you don’t have a blog, feel free to leave a comment on this post letting me know how you did shopping this week!
Share your savings with me even faster by tagging me on Twitter or Instagram!
Hash tag: #DianasDeals
Add a badge!
NannyToMommy is now a Dot Com
so please update your badges! :)
Check out this week's Post Sponsor:
Want to see YOUR ad here?